Wednesday, July 12, 2006

missing you

I miss the slow-paced life ...
I miss the traffic-free roads ...
I miss that sad excuse for a roundabout ...
I miss speeding across the KL-wannabe flyover ...
I miss that Blossom garden swing ...
I miss sitting at the City Park pondoks at night ...
I miss shooting the 3s at the basketball court ...
I miss the foamy A&W rootbeer ...
I miss Siang Malam's nasi lemak kambing ...
I miss Jusco's half-baked Starbucks outlet ...
I miss Yi Poh's wan-tan-mee ...
I miss Central ... Temiang Food Court ... Curry Leaf ...
I miss that authentic beef noodles ...
I miss Unit 4-1 ...
I miss standing at the balcony looking out ...
I miss squeezing into my parking lot ...
I miss Agape ...
I miss Friday CG meetings ...
I miss the late night mamaks ...
I miss Thursday futsal sessions ...
I miss climbing up those flight of stairs in the hospital ...
I miss the air-conditioned OPD ...

I miss Seremban ...
Damn, did I say that out loud ...

14 Comments:

Blogger Charis said...

*eyes widens a few inches* *rereads post a few times* you serious?? Wow! I still can't believe what I've just read. Haha..

Thursday, July 13, 2006 4:41:00 PM  
Blogger shungz said...

haha ... I also can't believe it myself!!

maybe I've really gotten comfortable already ... and I don't wanna move anymore ... sighh

Thursday, July 13, 2006 9:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy! u can't be serious! i'd rather die than to go back to seremban! oh well, heck it, each of us are entitled to their own point of view ;)
anyway, as u may know, some places are just more blessed than others. Subang Jaya. period. sounds familiar? lol. certainly! it’s the extraordinary physical assets that have given the town its best-selling points. I’m super glad to be home!

Friday, July 14, 2006 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger Shungz said...

yes, I know its you, Chung.
didn't know u read my blog.

u sure u rather die?
a rather bold statement.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 12:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhahaa... dude.. seriously.. Seremban is the shit.. where else can you lie down flat on on your back at 8p.m on the main road and still be alive to tell the story??
- Vijay

Saturday, July 15, 2006 3:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. that's bcuz i left my URL behind, otherwise u wouldnt have known =P found ur blog thru choon seng though. and y'know what, seremban drivers drive as though their grandparents own the road or something =P

Saturday, July 15, 2006 8:40:00 PM  
Blogger Shungz said...

oh well ... its called "adapting"
=P

Sunday, July 16, 2006 1:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude.. about sunrisejazzfest. band's having som internal probs... but if u're coming for the other nights.. let me know. i plan to catch cfe(their last performance, they're disbanding) and funk mob.

Monday, July 17, 2006 8:57:00 AM  
Blogger azure said...

u forgot about the friendly S'ban people..
;)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger Shungz said...

friendly seremban ppl??
like who??
hahaha ... =P

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 9:52:00 AM  
Blogger @nne said...

well saying you miss agape might as well mean you miss agapeans. thus the friendly people.

Monday, July 31, 2006 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger azure said...

so, now you're back in seremban. no need miss miss adi. :)

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

Friday, February 23, 2007 5:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! voip con ferr roof rack Butt picture plumber lasik md in calgary http://www.diagnosticsetbloodpressuremonitor.info Flax oil supplement Hair loss in chihuahuas Fitness home gyms loss pilates weight cum loan

Thursday, April 26, 2007 5:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home