5 years

Believe me when I say, I'm not exactly fond of everyone in the picture. Really. Seriously. Honestly. No kidding. Damn.
But 5 years is a long time. With the right people, its been fun. Its been good.
Cheers to us, and to the many people we'll end up killing the 1st week of work.


4 Comments:
hey, heard from my sis. congratulations on your completion. you have reason to be proud.
thus begins the journey of a thousand steps...
hey. thanx! i guess i'm more relieved than anything right now. but yea, its a long long way more. i think i shall really enjoy my rest before it all begins again. hehe. thanx again!
wohoo!
so now i can officially call u Dr Shung! (I prefer that than the common Dr Lim =P)
so Dr Shung,
when are you coming to temerloh? =)
no need la. i shy. haha.
not going temerloh la. so far. i miss kajang. haha. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home