Sunday, March 11, 2007

happy times

These days, I'm the happiest when I'm asleep.

No.

Its the only time I'm ever happy.

10 Comments:

Blogger @nne said...

sometimes in the dark we tend to miss the small glow that is there. Search for the light. It is nearer than u think.

If not just eat chocolate lah. hehe.

Friday, March 23, 2007 10:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aherm...

- vijay

Friday, March 23, 2007 9:45:00 PM  
Blogger Sha said...

hi.

sorry to do this but i tagged u. go to my blog.

Saturday, March 24, 2007 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger shungz said...

who's Sha?

Sunday, March 25, 2007 9:06:00 AM  
Blogger Sha said...

sasha = sha

Monday, March 26, 2007 1:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sasha - sa = sha or sa.h

Thursday, March 29, 2007 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger shungz said...

who's anonymous now?

Thursday, March 29, 2007 5:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a no ny mo us

Monday, April 09, 2007 7:12:00 PM  
Blogger Zennie said...

hiks. so cham?

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger shungz said...

zennie: once in awhile lor. Batu Pahat IS depressing. sigh.

Sunday, April 22, 2007 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home