Monday, May 23, 2005

intellectual ramblings

Aircond's on.
Hot cuppa coffee.
Boney James' groovin'.
My own wireless all setup.
Its all good.

I'm finally back where I belong ... Home!

6 weeks in Seremban has been the craziest thing I've done ... when Kajang is only 30 minutes away. Left Seremban at 8.30am, Saturday. Back in KL city itself by 12pm. Talk bout desperate measures.
Walked into Kinokuniya for the first time. Don't see what's the big deal. Looks like MPH anyway, except that people working there go around wearing blue aprons. Why the heck do you need blue aprons? Handling books can be such a messy job.

Saw Kumar and Clark going for RM427. Kamal sells it for RM100+. Medical students are really "stupid" people, I guess.

Had a futsal session with some seniors on Friday evening, before I left for KL the next morning. Some place along Jalan Rasah. Looks more like a "kandang lembu" rather than a futsal pitch. What you expect when its RM35 an hour.

I'm all done with Surgery. Gonna miss it though. Not exactly looking forward to Internal Medicine.

Exams was a blast.

Family Medicine MCQs came out looking like Paediatric MCQs. I had no clue what on earth was Henoch-Schonlein purpura or Hirschsprung's disease. And who gives a crap about the definition and effects of 'sensitivity' or 'specificity' in research methods.

Juz realised that I've got 12 weeks left before I'm supposedly a 4th year medical student. Heck, I wouldn't even send myself to see myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home