Tuesday, January 10, 2006

some things don't change

Same story. Different place.
(refer 2nd May 2005 post)
"One tall Machiatto"
"Coming right up, sir. Thank You & enjoy your drink"
(smell of freshly brewed coffee, sounds of the espresso machine ... spoilt by sounds of malaysians with heavily-accented English ... until out of nowhere ...)
"Good evening, sir & Selamat Hari Raya"
(insert surprised & not-so-surprised look)
"Huh? I'm not Malay la"
I should start a compilation.
Heck, I'll just write a book.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's the chin hair i tell u..

Monday, January 23, 2006 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

ooohh....Machiatto! You won't believe it if i tell you that i've never tried one before. at least not in those extravagant coffee chains. in fact, i've only imagined how it tastes like. haha. so sad right?

Sunday, March 05, 2006 6:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home